PET WRITING EXAM PART ONE SENTENCES
Re write the second sentence so it has the same meaning as the first using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- I haven’t been to a concert for a long time.
It’s a long time since a concert.
- Why don’t you learn a musical instrument?
If I were you, learn a musical instrument
- If you don’t practise the piano every day, you won’t improve.
You won’t improve unless the piano every day
- There are only a few concerts this month.
There aren’t very concerts this month.
- This room is too small for us to play music in.
This room isn’t for us to play music in.
- I prefer playing the guitar to playing the piano.
I like playing the guitar playing the piano
- It took them a long time to decide which concert to go to
They spent a long time which concert to go to
- We could not take our instruments on the plane.
We were not take our instruments on the plane.
- The neighbour complained that the music at our party was too loud..
We had to play the music more because the neighbour complained.